You can manually set the game to run in high-performance mode, which can improve performance significantly.
- Go to NVIDIA Control Panel by right-clicking on your desktop and clicking on "NVIDIA Control Panel".
- Select "Manage 3D Settings" on the left hand list, and the "Program Settings" tab on the right hand side.
- Under "1. Select a program to customize:" hit the "Add" button.
- From here, navigate to the folder where your Steam games are located.
Probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mark_of_the_ninja\bin
- Select "game.exe" and hit open
- Then, under "2. Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:" open the drop-down menu and select "High-Performance NVIDIA processor".
- Finally, hit apply in the far bottom right corner.
Next time you start Mark of the Ninja it should now be using the high-performance chip.