Mark of the Ninja Special Edition is now available for Xbox 360, PC, Mac, and Linux! Here's what you can look forward to in the Special Edition:
- A new level, set in a flashback to the early life of Dosan (the Ninja's tattoo artist) that will set the stage for the events that transpire in Mark of the Ninja.
- A new style of play, which includes a non-lethal takedown ability, and provides a hybrid of lethal and non-lethal approaches to the game.
- Two new items, one more geared to stealth and concealment and one a bit more direct. Both the items and the new play style will be available in the main game as well as the new level. (More details at a later date)
- Finally, we've added a ton of developer commentary to the main game. All the original levels will feature a number of commentary nodes that discuss various aspects of the game's creation, anecdotes, at least two history lessons and other behind the scenes info from nearly everyone on the team.
- Developer commentary has been fully localized for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese. (Which our amazing community has helped us to translate)