- Plug-in your game controller and install the relevant drivers for it;
- Run Don't Starve Together and go to the main menu;
- On the main menu, click on the "Options" tab - choose Settings.
- On the top, choose "Input Device" and choose your controller instead of mouse and keyboard;
- Enable your controller and click on the "Apply" button to apply the changes to your game;
- Start playing!
If you've tried the steps above and you're still having issues using your controller, please let us know in our bug tracker forum.