OS: Windows Win XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
Memory: 1+ GB of RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; dedicated 256 MB or higher (GMA Cards not supported - More info)
Shader Model: SM 3.0 (Please note that this is temporary and may change in future builds)
Hard Drive: 500 MB HD space
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
IntelChipsets (GMA Graphics Cards)
There are some known issues running the game while using Intel integrated chipsets. If your GPU (graphics card) has the letters "GMA" in the model number, or has less than 256 MB of dedicated RAM, we are not able to support it.
To check what kind of graphics card you have, you can take the following steps in Windows:
- On your desktop, click on "Start."
- On the Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
- On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section. Here, you'll be able to see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.
If you're unsure of this restriction, please feel free to ask in the official Don't Starve Forums