If you encounter any kind of issues while playing Oxygen Not Included and require support either through the forums or through our support desk, here are a number of files you may want to include that will help provide us with more details about the bug.
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the Run window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new document to your forum post or support ticket.
There are situations where we may ask you for a copy of your save file.
You will be able to find your save file in the documents folder at \Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files
In order to find your game's output_log.txt file:
- Right click on Oxygen Not Included on your game library > Properties > Local Files
- Click on Browse Local Files
- The file will be located in SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt