If you encounter any kind of issues while playing Oxygen Not Included and require support either through the Oxygen Not Included Bug Tracker or through our support desk, here are a number of files you may want to include that will help provide us with more details about the bug.
FOR WINDOWS PC
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the Run window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new document to your forum post or support ticket.
There are situations where we may ask you for a copy of your save file.
You will be able to find your save file in the documents folder at \Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files
In order to find your game's output_log.txt file:
- Right click on Oxygen Not Included on your game library > Properties > Local Files
- Click on Browse Local Files
- The file will be located in SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt
FOR MAC OS X
MAC SYSTEM SPECS
- Click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your Mac, where the navigation/menu bar is located
- Click "About This Mac", a new window will open up
- Click on Overview Tab for your basic computer specs (including Processor, Memory, and Graphics Card)
- Provide our team with your Mac specs list
There are situations where we may ask you for a copy of your save file. On Mac, you will be able to find your save file in ~/Library/Application Support/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/save_files
On Mac, you will find your log file in ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
LINUX SYSTEM SPECS
Please provide a description of your hardware specs - generally providing your lshw is a convenient way of listing the computer's spec list.
There are situations where we may ask you for a copy of your save file. On Linux, you will be able to find your save file in ~/.config/unity3d/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/save_files
On LINUX, you will find your log file in ~/.config/unity3d/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/Player.log