- Highlight Don't Starve Together in your Steam games library and click on "Browse Steam Workshop" above the "Recent News" to the right of your game library.
- Find and click on the mod you want to use; click on the "+ Subscribe" button in the mod's page to add the game to your game's mod folder.
- Run Don't Starve Together and go to the "Mods" option in the main menu to see if the mod was indeed added.
- On the main menu, choose Host Game > New World > Mods tab > choose from the available Server or Client mods
- Click on the checkbox to the right of your chosen mod, if enabled, you will see a green "ENABLED" tag on the mod.
- When ready, click on "Generate World" to host a new game with mods!
Please Note: All mods are to be used at your own risk! If you decide to download a mod for Don't Starve Together and hit a snag, we won't be able to provide technical support as mods alters the game's code and original design.