If you encounter any kind of issues while playing Hot Lava and require support either through the Hot Lava Bug Tracker or through our support desk, here are a number of files you may want to include that will help provide us with more details about the bug.
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the Run window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new document to your forum post or support ticket.
In order to find your game's output_log.txt file,
- Right click on Hot Lava in your Steam Game Library > Properties > Local Files
- Click on Browse Local Files
- The output_log.txt file will be located in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Hot Lava\archive\build\hotlava_Data\output_log.txt