Should you encounter an issue or bug while playing Don't Starve Together on Xbox One and need to report it to us, with Update 1.1.12 for Don't Starve Together on Xbox One, we have added a Bug Report tool that will provide us with a better look at your reported issue as well as access to a copy of the save file(s) affected. These help our team to do proper reproduction and testing on our systems.
Here's how to use the Bug Report Tool on Don't Starve Together (Xbox One):
1) Sign into your Xbox Live account on your Xbox One;
2) Launch Don't Starve Together and on the game's main menu;
3) Go to the Options screen > Scroll down to "More" > Choose "Submit a Bug Report"
4) Press X to give a short description of the issue (and your forum username if you have reported about the issue on the Xbox One DST forums or the Xbox One DST Bug Tracker);
5) Once ready to submit, press A to send us copies of your save files as well as the description. (This may take about a minute to upload the files).
Our team will be able to get these files immediately on our servers for investigation. Thank you for your assistance and patience while we investigate these reports.